The 123 Connect wallmount requires half as much space as a 19" wallmount
cabinet and has been specially designed for integration into restricted
- Full access to the inside of the cabinet:
- Door and openable side panels for 180° access.
The opening parts are reversible and easily removable without tools to facilitate cabling installation.
- Integrated cables management:
- Pre-punched openings for cables (top and bottom).
- 8 brackets on the back of the cabinet are used to coil and hold wires using Velcro-type collars.
- The 10" mouting profiles can be used to organise and attach the cords using Velcro-type.
- Fixation of accessories by using clips:
- Quick and easy to install (no tools required).
- Type : Sides access
- Design : Steel, assembly by welding
- 10'' mounting profiles : 2 x 10'' mounting profiles (zinc coated)
- Door locked by using key lock
- Cables entries : On the top and the bottom
- Ventilation : Ventilated
- Height : 360 mm
- Width : 360 mm
- Depth : 255 mm
- Capacity : 8 modules
- Color : RAL 9010
- IP 20