Services and tools
Identification and tracking
Based on labels on printed or engraved supports, on marking by ink jet or using QR code, the possibilities of realizations are numerous and answer perfectly to all the constraints "building site" commonly met.
- A tailor-made marking and identification solution allowing you to homogenise your labelling system for all the supports and interfaces present on your sites.
- Support and interfaces present on your sites.
- Durable quality supports with a proven level of resistance depending on the environment.
- An industrial and high-performance gasrantissant tool with a professional quality result.
Wire and cable identification
Identification by label
The various media have been designed for use with self-protected labels to identify cables before or after installation. They will be easily declineable (difference in color, size and type of material used).
QR code & flags
Identification by QR code on flag label (in soft polyester).
- Link a large amount of information to components.
- To have a traceability of the operations carried out during the installation (timing, products, speakers, customer).
- Easily and quickly locate the ends of a cable.
- To know the length of the link or the type of product installed, the date of installation etc.
This identification technique allows:
- Cable customization (type, length, company name).
- Identification directly on the sheath by ink jet.
- Possibility to vary the size of the characters, to integrate images.
Identification of panels, cabinets and housings
These engraved labels or media can be used for permanent or temporary identification. The adhesive has good holding characteristics on most surfaces. We recommend the use of these labels for cabinets and supports subject to movement or modification. Labels can be easily removed without residue.
Labels are suitable for permanent identification on flat surfaces of production or IT equipment in harsh environments. By using numbers, graphics or bar codes, these labels allow an excellent identification of the various peripherals validating their nature and their assignment. The range offers various sizes (custom size) to suit any need.
Identification in demanding environments
These engraved or printed labels are recommended for use when marking requires additional protection, particularly against chemical attack, high temperatures or UV radiation.